TO AID FERTILITY, DIGESTION AND REPAIR SPORTS INJURIES AND STRAINS, MOXA-MOXIBUSTION IS USED IN COMBINATION WITH ACUPUNCTURE AND CUPPING.
Moxa Therapy or Moxibustion is a common health therapy practiced in China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Tibet and Mongolia. It is a ‘Warming’ technique using the herb Mug-wort or Ai Ya.
- Relieves Joint pain, so aids to Repair Sports Injuries and Strains
- Soothes Arthritis
- Stimulates the Digestive System
- Relieves Kidney Stones
- Assists Fertility
- With Electro-Acupuncture it helps to Improve Nerve Functioning and Blood Supply throughout the Body
- Helps increase white and red blood cells, strengthening Hemoglobin and helps fight against Anemia
- Aid the Elimination of Toxins and Waste Products
- Motivate Weightloss and weight control
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Can assist in breech by turning the baby
WHAT DOES THE PRACTITIONER DO?
The practitioner usually holds a Moxa Stick close to the skin without touching the surface area.
It is targeted to specific areas corresponding to Acupuncture Points, the skin can redden signifying movement and warming of blood and Qi. It produces smoke and has a pungent Sage like smell.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The sensation of a healing wave of warmth, that radiates along a specific pathway indicating the arrival and nourishment of Qi.
Cost: €60 per combined treatment.
Cancellation Policy: No charge if cancelled 24 hours before due appointment.